Saturday, August 16, 2008

How can we change the world?

We all have our "ups and downs" in life. We go through many experiences while we live our life cycle. I admit that I am a dreamer and my imagination runs wild at times. I truly believe that I do put my left "logical" side of my brain on idle and allow some right side brain to 'govern' my thoughts at times. So, again, I awoke one morning with this urge to grab my guitar , sit down to pluck out the licks to this song. Of which I now give you the lyrics that followed. I hope you will like.

How can we change the World?

When I wake up in the morning
Just to find that you are lying there
Is to share in a kind of magic
That only lovers like us could ever share.

For I'm looking through the Magic Mirror
Into the dimensions of Space and of Time
Finding all the Happiness and knowing
That this lovin' is not hard to find.

But how can we change the World?
Change the society of our time?
How can we change the World?
And leave all its emptiness so far behind?

And I know that you are a part of me
Part of my Philosophy and my Reality
So why don't we open up the door
To Love one Another and be Free?

*******

No comments: