Saturday, August 9, 2008

In the Beginning......

I've often thought about having a Blog, but for the life of me could never figure out what topics I may have that possibly strikes the interest of readers through-out the online community.

In thinking about this I realized that the community itself can be a vast universe of individuals with enormous differences in opinions to similarities beyond comprehension.

Indeed, with the online community that includes the entire planet, one can see statistically any topic one may choose will eventually spark an interest from someone.

Therefore, the subject matter became a task for me to define the scope of interesting topic areas that I could relate to, sharing my interests to those that may also have the same interests or just hopefully enjoy being "entertained".

Welcome to my Universe!